The Cardiosport TP5
This premium heart rate monitor is the perfect HRM strap to compliment the ithlete app.
Features & Benefits
- Connects via Bluetooth Smart and ANT+
- Compatible with iOS, Android and Garmin devices
- Connection indication lights
- Heart Rate Monitor with Stride Sensor
- Superior performance
- Super light weight (10g weight reduction)
- Excellent range of 10m (30ft)+
- Water resistant to 30m
- Fantastic battery life
One heart rate monitor for all your training and recovery needs!
The Cardiosport TP5 transmits heart rate data via both Bluetooth Smart and ANT+. This ensures it will work seamlessly with all HRM apps on your iOS or Android and with your Garmin devices. So you can use it to take your morning ithlete measurement and to monitor heart rate during workouts.
Great for ithlete
In order to measure heart rate variability a chest strap monitor must transmit RR intervals. The Cardiosport TP5 model was designed with this in mind and provides ECG accurate information which is why we recommend this model to ithlete users.
Now with Stride Sensor
If you do choose to use this HRM strap during workouts the exciting new Stride Sensor feature will be a welcome addition over older models. The Cardiosport TP5 broadcasts running cadence, pace and distance data in as well as heart rate.
The strap has a range of 10m (30ft) or more. Additionally, the digital connection does not suffer from interference problems which have plagued heart rate monitor straps in the past. This makes it the ideal HRM strap for using during exercise to connect to devices like Garmin, or apps like Strava.
Extensive battery life
Boasting in excess of 900 hours battery life the Cardiosport TP5 will last 3 or 4 times longer than its competitors. With average use (up to 1½ hours per day) the battery will last between 18 and 24 months. After this time the battery can be replaced easily by the user.
High quality design
This ultra-light weight HRM has a high quality soft strap is both comfortable and flexible without compromising connectivity. The electronic module is also removable leaving the strap itself suitable for washing.
The Cardiosport TP5 is compatible with:
- iOS or Android devices supporting Bluetooth Smart
- Garmin (Garmin have now released a Bluetooth/ANT+ HRM strap of their own, whilst it is compatible with ithlete theirs is £10 more expensive for exactly the same spec!)
- Transmitting data via Bluetooth Smart there is no need for an ECG receiver when using this HRM strap.