Choose your heart rate sensor and receiver
Using the same science as hospital pulse monitors, the ithlete Finger sensor is the most convenient way to measure heart rate variability.
- iPhone 4s,5,6, iPad 3,4 or later using Lightning headphone adapter supplied in iPhone box
- Samsung Galaxy S4 or later
A best-in-class super lightweight, comfortable HRM with long battery life for use both with ithlete and during exercise.
- iPhone 4s, iPad 3 and later
- Android 4.3 and above with Bluetooth 4.0
- All Garmin watches & cycle computers
The original ithlete accessory, with the ECG receiver you can use your existing Polar type chest strap to track heart rate variability.
- Owners of Polar GymLink type heart rate monitor belts
- Analog chest belts that work with gym equipment